Scar treatment

In summer 2015 I visited my GP to ask if there was anything she could recommend to help reduce the appearance of my scars. From there, I was referred to a plastic surgeon. I’m currently undergoing a treatment called fat grafting for my self harm scars, and have been blogging my journey so far!